and Cindy McCain's hand, and Mike Huckabees hand, and Mike Huckabee's
wife hand.  We had wanted to get a close up look at Sarah, but she
ended walking in a different direction.  The speech she gave was
mostly a rehashing of her speech announcing her vp selection.  We had
expected that she was going take it to the next level, which she will
definitely have to do to keep the enthusiasm going.

FWIW, I am still undecided as to my vote.  But my wife was moved by
her selection as VP, so we decided to see her, since we had the
chance. (took the kids too)