--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow. I wonder if the vibe is even more intense around
> a candidate who wins  more than 43% of the vote.
>
> They are people, not something deserving of worship.

Who said anything about worship?

These are people who are invested with the hopes, dreams, and
aspirations of the entire population, via the democratic system.

They are our leaders.

Why shouldn't they receive from us our good hopes when we get to
shake their hands and vice-versa. Someone in my yoga class was in the
same hotel as Bill Clinton and he said he gushed like a schoolgirl
around him, that he simply gave off an incredible vibe.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >
> > Where did you see them? How was the vibe from McCain and Palin?
When I saw Clinton