> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > During the election in November, he will be running the major
> > period of Saturn/Jupiter/Mars.  Saturn is strong being in its
> > own zodiac in the 6th house, the field of battle and struggle.
> > However, the subperiods of Jupiter and Mars are weak due to the
> > attributes mentioned above. Thus, McCain will LOSE the election
> > essentially due to losing courage in the heat of election battle.
>
> Interesting, John, thanks.
>
> When does this "major period of Saturn/Jupiter/Mars"
> effectively begin, in terms of having a strong
> influence? Because unless there's some last-minute
> major crisis requiring him to exercise courage, by
> the beginning of November who's going to win will
> pretty much have been decided (even if we don't yet
> know who it will be).

The period in question will start in October 20, 2008.  It appears
that some of his political friends will abandon their support for his
campaign.  Specifically, some his military comrades may reveal the
reasons why McCain is not suited for the office he is seeking.

In using another projection module, the Chara dasha shows that he is
running the major period of Cancer/Leo/Capricorn starting on October
28, 2008.

Specifically, Cancer is weak due to the presence of a debilitated
Mars.  Leo is inherently not suited for career matter as it relates
to the 12th house the field of moksha or renunciation.  Also, Leo has
several planets in them, including the Sun.  Further, Capricorn
contains the Moon which reiforces the signification of Cancer.

Once again, the Chara dasha indicates that McCain will lose support
from his own friends, or Republican base.  He may be perceived as
weak and desperate in his efforts to win votes.  Therefore, he will
LOSE the election.

JR