> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > [..]
> happen.
> > > MMY
> they
> > > find
> essentials of
> > > the

> and
> > > over

> > > Whose mind is the less-sharp? All the theory in the world does
> no good
> > > until tested in the field.
> >
> > I should have added a smilely face. My flip comment was meant in
> humor.
> >
> > However, I still hold to my original point -- a bit of fact
> gathering
> > to support assumptions that drive projections in a business plan
is
> > always called for. For any business.
> >
> > However, I hold that MMY is not running a business but primarily
is
> > culturing individuals and groups.  Its all self-referral,
wholeness
> > moving wholenss as SSRS said of his take on the activity around
MMY
> > (where he spent 10 ys or so).
> >
> > In talking to a long time purusha friend once, he was describing
> the
> > projects and stop start change of course nature of it all, he
said
> its
> > a great way to lose attachment to the fruit of action.
>

> ...futile attempt at justifying a waste of time and inefficiency in
> action.
>
> The way you lose attachment to the fruit of action is through
> contacting the transcendent on a daily basis and contrasting that
> experience with activity.
>
> Your Purusha's friend take on "stop start change" is as legitimate
> as saying that MMY is testing people's intelligence by having them
> do stupid things until they realize that they are stupid and will
> stop doing them and refuse to do them anymore and that they should
> stop following gurus because that's not the path of TM.

I think that its a multi-level thing. Certainly, MMY wants to have
people practice TM, Yogic Flying, etc., and buy the Ayurveda stuff,
both for fund-raising purposes and because he really believes that
this stuff is worth doing (not necessarily in that order for any
given thing listed).

He is ALSO making attempts to get people in the TMO more active at
times. Those ideas that work, he milks for all they are worth until
they stop working, or until he thinks something is more important to
try.

This is pretty much how any sucessful entrepreneur works.