--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In the video, Matt Damon says if you look up the actuarial tables
> there is a one in three chance that McCain will die within the next
> four years.
>
> Damon then boldly challenges us to "do the actuarial tables".
>
> Well, I did...and Damon is off...WAY off.
>
> The actuarial tables supplied by the U.S. government indicate a one
> in seven chance, NOT a one in three chance, as Damon claims.

Wrong again Shempgurkin, according to the statistics on McCain's chance,
he should already be dead. He is now in the statistical outlier zone at
this point Shump.

The statistics even show that YOU wil be dead within the decade, and
no-one --- yes, no-one whatsoever --- will care.

Get an education.

OffWorld