<snip>

> What is so impossible about seeing that the pig in lipstick
kerfuffle> is about Palin, when Obama's audience absolutely got it?

The line brings laughs every time it has been used including when
McCain used it when speaking about Hillary.  It is a zinger line that
gets laughs just as Palin's line did, folksy wisdom, like a Mark Twain
one-liner always brings laughs.  You cannot detect from the laughter
what the audience was thinking.  Calling someone a "pig" is a stupid
insult but using it as a way to illustrate the McCain "change"
bullshittery was clever and was what Obama obviously meant. I can
understand the rumor mongers trying to manufacture controversy out of
this but more thoughtful people like Judy and yourself joining in the
fray makes we really wonder, WTF?

The reason
> they whooped and hollered grandly was not because he slammed McCain.

Psychic hotline is closed.  The line got a laugh.  It was meant to.
That is what we know.

> That intensity of response could only have happened because his
little> "in joke" was about Palin.

It always gets a laugh.  Even FOx news has backed off this absurd premise.

 His sneaky insults have become an art form.

As has your "reading in" hidden meanings.

> No, Hillary supporters are not crazy or hysterics. And I hope you
are> not insinuating that Judy, in not so veiled code, needs to get laid.

At least your are consistent.  Everything has a veiled meaning that
you can read.  Got it.

> That would be about as helpful as your cure for the ladies who have
> probably been faking it.

True colors showing.

 There are too many quacks waddling around
> here. If I need help, I'll seeĀ… http://tinyurl.com/6nvl5b

Lot of bluff and bluster in our posts.  I'm still trying to figure out
if the tone is all tongue in cheek of if you are just a caustic
personality like Richard.  I'll keep reading and time will tell.