> On that forum, cesspool that it is, you are actually, well, some
> think you're the best thing since sliced bread and others don't.
> Interestingly enough. Those that think you are the best thing since
> sliced breat are the ones that agree with you both here and there.
>
> Me I dance to a different tune...
>
> March-time, cut-time, polka, whatever...

I wasn't aware of anyone from "there" OR "here" being
silly enough to agree with me; most just tolerate me.

Lawson, I don't want to turn this into a debate; IMO
that's what YOU want to do, out of a.m.t. "habit."
That's just what one has been trained to do over there.
Don't like what someone says?  Turn it into a protracted
debate.

And that's Ok, for those who enjoy that sorta thing and
think they're going to live forever, and have time to waste
arguing.  All I've been trying to suggest to you over
here is that your posts, *besides* the sheer number of
them, are striking me as rather catechism-like.

In France you occasionally meet people who cannot speak
EXCEPT in the words of the catechism.  They were, in
their youth, forced to memorize thousands and thousands
of lines of Catholic dogma, word for word.  They got
their hands slapped big-time if they messed up even one
word of a phrase.  Now, in their 50s and 60s and 70s,
they just continue to spout catechism.  A friend of
mine, who is actually a priest himself (and a fairly
free-thinking one) speaks of this phenomenon sadly.  He
points to one such woman in the village and says, "Since
I moved here six years ago, I haven't heard her speak a
word that was *not* directly from the catechism except
"bonjour" et "bonsoir."

There is a TM "catechism."  "For every question we have
a prepared answer."  Too often, these hundreds of posts
of yours here at FFL seem to me to be like that old
woman reciting catechism.  Someone says something, and
you trot out response 34B.

And you're trotting it out trying to impress or silence
people who, for years or decades, taught the catechism
classes.

Unc, who'd much rather hear what YOU think...