--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First she should have a checking and meditate regularily for awhile.
> This will increase her creativity and her income so she will not have
> to BEG for free consultations. In the sorry state she seems to be in
at the moment she does not  deserve a reading from a "competent
jyotishji".

> Why do you come to the conclusion that this woman is in a sorry
state, Nabby? Only because she's a friend of Rick's?

Haha. Well that fact probably gives her a few grey hairs. More
precisely I have little respect for someone who is living in a western
country and is begging for a consultation.