> > > First she should have a checking and meditate regularily for
> > > awhile. This will increase her creativity and her income so
> > > she will not have to BEG for free consultations. In the
> > > sorry state she seems to be in at the moment she does not
> > > deserve a reading from a "competent jyotishji".
> >
> > Why do you come to the conclusion that this woman is in a sorry
> state, Nabby? Only because she's a friend of Rick's?
>
> Haha. Well that fact probably gives her a few grey hairs. More
> precisely I have little respect for someone who is living in a
> western country and is begging for a consultation.

And yet, just a few days ago, you were defending
the guy who forwarded a "begging letter" to FFL
asking people to send him to TTC.

You said, in fact, that rather than criticize this
guy, "You should rather rejoice finding that an age
old tradition of begging" has been re-established
in the West.

So why is it that this guy, who has done nothing
but beg money from other people for five years so
that he can sit on his ass as part of Purusha,
and who clearly is from the West, was worthy of
"rejoicing" over, whereas this woman is "in a
sorry state?"

I consider them *both* in sorry states, first for
believing in the things the things they think will
make them happy, and second for being unwilling to
pay for these  themselves. But I'd like to know
why you consider one superior to the other.

As a related topic, did you pay for every day you
spent on Purusha yourself, or did you beg money
from others to pay your way? If the latter, and
given the fact that you are clearly from the West,
why should we not take you at your word and consider
YOU "in a sorry state?"