--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- jyouells2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- jyouells2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > snip

> > the
> > something
> > announcements

> > > This shining crest-jewel of piercing intellect has
> > > thrilled that infinite Brahman with a shimmmering
> > wave
> > > of amrita. The gods dance when such pearls of
> > > knowledge effortlessly flow from that finest
> > feeling
> > > level of the Atman. Such joy is almost never seen
> > in
> > > all the infinite cycles of creation. Hail Johny!
> > Hail
> > > Johny! Hail Johny! Oh rishi, oh sage, oh infinite
> > > fullness!
> > >
> > > Hey, not too bad. Do you think I could get a job
> > as a
> > > copy writer?
> > >

> > I think it's: "Here's Johnny" - but hey that's even
> > over the top for
> > the movement. :)
> >
> > JohnY
> > (I just read my reply and it did sound pompous, oh
> > well stuff happens)
>
> I wasn't spoofing you, Johny. I was spoofing the TMO
> hyperbole!

 It took me a long time to understand the difference between Indian
truth-telling and western ideas of truthfullness. Even knowing about
all the sweet truth stuff. When the Indian style of truth-telling is
exagerated, it comes out as a lie. Maybe Indians instinctivly read
between the lines.
  Hey it was a good spoof on me too!

JohnY