Actually one of them I know through a friend who has always voted
Republican, is a decorated officer in the military, and the son of a top
general. He was for the Afghanisthan intervention but has been horified
by the absurdity and sheer barbarism of the Iraq war. He is a fine
upstanding officer in the military, but refused to support the Iraq
debacle by going back there, and has now gone AWOL  to Canada because of
his moral standards, not his liberalism. It is a sad country that forces
some of its finest to rebel against the immoral actions of the civilian
Whitehouse.

He is a real man, that has served his country in war, and now is morally
strong enough to stand up against the tyranny at great risk to his
future. He is not a coward chickenhawk like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Bush.

Let's see you deal with him Shemp. He won't back down.

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>