--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >

> > Actually one of them I know through a friend who has always voted
> > Republican, is a decorated officer in the military, and the son of
> a top
> > general. He was for the Afghanisthan intervention but has been
> horified
> > by the absurdity and sheer barbarism of the Iraq war. He is a fine
> > upstanding officer in the military, but refused to support the Iraq
> > debacle by going back there, and has now gone AWOL  to Canada
> because of
> > his moral standards, not his liberalism. It is a sad country that
> forces
> > some of its finest to rebel against the immoral actions of the
> civilian
> > Whitehouse.
> >
> > He is a real man, that has served his country in war, and now is
> morally
> > strong enough to stand up against the tyranny at great risk to his
> > future. He is not a coward chickenhawk like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and
> Bush.
> >
> > Let's see you deal with him Shemp. He won't back down.
> >
> > OffWorld
>

> Weren't you the one calling for my expulsion from this forum because
> I mistakenly ascribed something Bob Brigante said to you?>>

Yes you should be expelled for telling lies about what people here said.
But you corrected your mistake (which just reflected your hatred mindset
against me anyway), so why are you making such a big deal out of it now?
You are just trying to avoid answering the point. Its not working Shemp.
Most people here are not even reading your posts anymore. You can't make
any logical discussion without resorting to ad hominum attacks, and
spewing hatred of everything. Nothing but hate comes from Neocons like
you.

Republicans and decorated officers are going AWOL to Canada because they
think their Commander in Chief is a war criminal. Deal with the point
Shemp. No-one reads your posts because you have no rational arguments
for anything you are posting. You just resort to ad hominum attacks.

OffWorld