Curtis wrote:
> I believe that we have all changed our
> basic ideals from the time we were in
> our 20's to now. Haven't you learned
> anything since you were 20 Richard?

No, Curtis, I've never changed my basic
ideals. Unlike yourself, who apparently
spent years and years selling a cult
religion to people, and then changing into
a purveyor of atheistic musical nonsense
syllables.

Please point out where either Ayers or
Dohrn has apologized for being a
terrorists against the U.S.

When Ayers Dorhn planted the bombs they
were revolutionaries who were driven by
a hatred of the United States; they are
driven by a hatred of United States now.
Ayers was recently in Venezuela praising
Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.

You're talking about a couple who
expressed enthusiastic approval of the
Charles Manson murders! This is
outrageous!

The question is, when did Obama learn
that Ayers and Dohrn planted bombs at
New York City Police Headquarters in 1970,
and at the Capitol building in 1971, and
then at the Pentagon in 1972? When did
Obama find out that Ayers and Dorhn
founded the Weather Underground?

When, exactly, did Obama learn that
Ayers and Dohrn  spent almost the entire
1970's as fugitives from justice?

So, does Obama now consider Ayers and
Dorhn's bombing campaign to be a reform
educational activity?