You might as well keep wondering because you sure haven't been
listening if you think my objection to Obama, (not hatred) has
anything to do with his race rather than his record or lack of it. He
is a race baiting, flip flopping, bamboozling, finger flipping, double
crossing, record hiding, unqualified, lousy candidate with
questionable judgment when it comes to picking his friends. That ain't
hatin' them's the facts because I pay attention to the details of his
behavior and haven't imbibed the Kool Aid. I wouldn't trust him to
feed my dog.