--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> I don't know why Raunchy is so livid, but I am disturbed
> by the racist picture on her profile.  What is that about
> Raunchy?

Since when is a picture of a guy dancing in top
hat and tails "about race"?

http://www.pleasedancewithme.com/photos/FredAstaire_TopHatTailsFlying.
jpg

http://tinyurl.com/3uw4ck

The implication of that cartoon is that Obama is
engaged in a "song and dance," i.e., a phony act.
It's not flattering, but there's not a thing racial
about it.

I'm sure all the other FFL race-baiters are pleased
to know Ruth is one of them.

To my mind, those who deliberately fan the flames
of racism in these overwrought times--whether by
being a racist, or by falsely accusing others of
being racists--are the lowest order of human life.

And that includes Obama, BTW, along with far too
many people on this oh-so-spiritual and high-minded
forum.