Barry, you might as well shut up about politics and stick to something
you know about. Horror flicks? Anyway, you're probably a friggn' Log
Cabin Republican. For the record, I have been a dedicated Democrat my
entire life and over the years, I have in fact helped the party with
fund raising, door knocking, lit dropping, etc. Besides carping about
whoever happens to be lodging a bug up you ass, what have you ever
done for anyone?