--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is a constantly repeating cycle of Yugas, 4,320,000 years long,
> of which 10% is a era in which life is lived at a very low level: our
> epoch, the Kali Yuga.
>
> The transition to the Sat Yuga starts in the Kali Yuga -- it can't
> start anywhere else -- so naturally the level of behavior is poor on
> the way to the Sat. But once Guru Dev decided to terminate the Kali
> Yuga early, it is just a matter of time before onset of Sat Yuga, no
> matter how many difficulties seem to be blocking this from within and
> from without the TM movement.

The TM movement was instituted by Guru Dev. And Guru Dev Himself was
not alone in the descision to termiate Kali Yuga. He is one of the most
illustrious in a long line of Masters, many of whom are incarnating
today to help us into Sat Yuga through the total demolishing of old
systems, including capitalism.

"Now that communism is gone the next to go is capitalism"
- Maharishi

To understand more of the Hierarchy of the Masters Wisdom, please see:
http://shareintl.org/magazine/SI_current.htm