--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "housemousenet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Coffee is a favorite subject of mine -- although I rarely drink it now
> because I find that any more than once a month with it, my nerves get
> exhausted...

In other words,  my bulemia nervosa kicks in, and I afraid I might gain
weight from 80 all the way  up to 84 lbs.

> Usually I have a mocha java at 2nd st only once a month, if that.
then,
> I seem to channel the extra nerves into appreciating the previously
> gained refinement of loving life, and the life-changing experience and
> results of housecleaning... 2 positive directions.

God forbid you should have sex.  You would probably die.  Literally.

> 2nd street cafe I prefer because of the great friendship I find there,

My best (only) friends are the barista and his helpers.

> but for the best drip coffee in town I remember that it was Petit
> Paris's organic custom-blended coffee.

Please now don't start talking about wine.

If you're having a special
> dinner or party, I recommend dishing out their asking price for a
pound
> of their coffee beans. No, I don't get a commission :)

Oh, that is so funny. (and original)

But if you like
> Petit Paris's coffee, post back!

Oh yes.  This is most excitement you have had all year.

> I find that when I use to drink everyday, I said it was "to get things
> done." But I find perhaps more is achieved in time without it -- go
> figure.

This is just fascinating.  Let's have a party in your mouth.  Everybody
can come.