On Oct 10, 2008, at 7:20 PM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "housemousenet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Coffee is a favorite subject of mine -- although I rarely drink it now > because I find that any more than once a month with it, my nerves get
> exhausted...

In other words, my bulemia nervosa kicks in, and I afraid I might gain weight from 80 all the way up to 84 lbs.

You know, I was thinking pretty much along those
same lines, lurk, but couldn't quite put it into
words.   Such delicate flowers we have here
on FF Life...coffee more than once a month
does them in?  How do they deal with, you
know, life?

Sal