--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I particularly enjoyed this part of the dialog:
>

> Pleiadian’s: You can’t get the new girl you met off of your
mind can you?

> Lou: No. I hope she wants to date me.
>
> Pleiadian’s: We will try to work this out. It looks very
favorable. Yes……..Lou she is a very bright light and has been
thinking of you. Mother is helping with this connection. Get your
tooth pulled. It’s blocking your connection with life.

> So, if any of you reading this are having romantic problems,
there’s your solution. Have a tooth pulled!

I had a lucid dream of a beautiful young woman early this morning.
She was strawberry blond.  At first, I was wondering if she was a
devata who visited me.  Anyway, she said her name was Valenta and her
father was a policeman.

So, I checked the planetary transit as of now. It turns out that the
Moon (a female planet) is transiting Pisces, my 9th house,
representing the house of dreams.  The Sun (yellow) and Mercury
(young) are in Virgo, just opposite of Pisces.  Thus, the woman in
the dream was young and blond.

There you it--the mystery revealed--based on the transits of
planets.  If any of you had a similar dream this morning, more likely
your ascendant is Cancer (by jyotish calculation), the same as mine.