> On Oct 13, 2008, at 2:52 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > > There you it--the mystery revealed--based on the transits of
> > > planets.  If any of you had a similar dream this morning, more
> > > likely your ascendant is Cancer (by jyotish calculation), the
> > > same as mine.
> >
> > Just when I thought that Lou had "Loon Of
> > The Week" completely sewn up, I read this.
>
> What do you expect,  Barry?  It's 2 and a half weeks before
> Halloween--the devatas are warming up!

It's just that I'd never really thought about
the astrological interpretation of dreams.
Now it's got me curious.

For example, the other night I had a smokin'
hot dream in which Anne Heche and I got naked
and got it on. And I know that it was really
her because I've seen those breasts in quite
a few films now.

So, Jyotish-wise, does this make me a lesbian?