I don't think there's much question that
there's a phase transition in effect. The
question seems to be, What effect do the
TM organization's super radiance and pundit
ceremonies have on that transition?

I can hardly fault people for running under
the mountain with their sticks.

http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PAAD026

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Dick Mays <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Invincible America <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> <http://invincibleamerica.org/>
>
> An Open Letter to the Yogic Flyers of the Nation
> from the Raja of Invincible America
>
> October 12, 2008
>
> Dear Fellow Yogic Flyers,
>
> As everyone surely knows, America-and our entire,
> deeply interconnected world family-are in the
> midst of an historic global phase transition. The
> financial markets-and the entire world
> economy-are in upheaval.
>
> The press often asks me about the cause of the
> stock market meltdown, despite our consistently
> high numbers in the Domes-given that we had taken
> credit for the record market highs just one year
> ago.
>
> The rise of coherence has fueled a long-overdue purification in
national life