--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2008, at 1:28 PM, Dick Mays wrote:
>
> > The rise of coherence has fueled a long-overdue purification in
> > national life
>

> Hate to say "I told you so", but "I TOLD YOU SO"!  (msg 193626)
>
> These guys are about as predictable as they come.

On the other hand, do you think the world would be better carrying on as
it was, as a greedy, corporate controlled, oppressor of the third world,
polluter of the atmosphere, killer of life in the ocean.

Something dramatic had to happen. The ME will protect from the worst of
the upheaval.

I never believed there could ba smooth transition. What is great about
this is that people are realising that even without the capitalist
system going rampant as they were used to...everything is
ultimately...ok.....Life is good.

OffWorld