<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "Hugo"
> > > <richardhughes103@>
> > > anything
> scientific
> find
> evidence
> > > of

> unpredictable/not-

> replicated
> > > lately,

> most
> > >
> > > No, I can speculate and I can look around for evidence. So far, no
> > > evidence.

> news.

> within
> > > the brain,
> > >
> > > They don't survive the interference with other quantum states is
> the
> > > problem. Any coherent waveform is localized and remains so because
> > > it's like running into a wall of noise once "out" in the world
> > > and away from whatever it is pulled them together in the first
> > place.>>
> >
> > Which random quantum states are you talking about that are
> exhibiting
> > wave coherence in te general environment? You are trying to say
> that one
> > tiny wave on its own, can stop a host of coherent waves acting in
> tandem
> > and exponentially magnifying their power wit eac new addition of a
> > fluctuation that joins their flow. One, or two, or even a million
> > random, scattered wave functions cannot stand againt a coherent
> > super-conductor-like formation.
> >
> > This is your fallacy. You are reading about microtubules in the
> brain
> > that interact weakly with the quantum field, but people like Penrose
> > don't understand yet that there can exist an array of neuronal
> activity
> > that functions as one 'army', coherent and powerful. Travis already
> > proved this twice in the International Journal of Neuroscience.
>
> Talking of fallacies....  Travis hasn't "proved" anything.
>
> I was talking about a few coherent quantum waves not surviving very
> far when radiating into the general mish-mash. It applies to any
> waves whether they are in water, air or whatever. The coherent becomes
> incoherenet when interfered with.>>

Hugo. Where did you read about coherent waves getting dissapated? Waves
given a signifiacant, but not overwhelming power in Peru on the ocean
get BIGGER and more powerful as the cross the Pacific, sometimes
building up over thousands of miles to giant tsunamis.

There is no book you have read that states that highly coherent wave
functions in the electromagnetic field dissapate quickly. You are making
it up.

OffWorld