<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , bob_brigante <no_reply@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "Hugo" <richardhughes103@>
> news.

> > > they
> > > one
> how
> > > far

> know
> if

<http://tinyurl.com/561c <http://tinyurl.com/561c> >

> > > All very clever but it doesn't have anything to do
> > > with the brain. Particles in your mind don't become
> > > entangled and then seperate to different parts of
> > > space. This referes to laboratory experiments not
> > > to the general run of events in nature.
> > >

> > Incorrect Hugo, physicists believe that every particle has an
> entangled
> > twin somewhere in the universe. All particles.
>
> Yes but it's the bits that make up the bits that make up particles
> that are connected, and seperating them can only be done in a
> laboratory. It isn't an explanation for anything mystical.

Its not mystical. Its scientifically obvious that 1. a superconductor is
more invincible than its incoherent surroundings, and 2. That any energy
in nature could act like a super-conductor. 3. Scientists teleported
particle information ( a particle) across the Danube river a couple of
years ago. 4. If research published in peer-reviewed scientific journals
is to be thrown out the window, en masse, and on a whim, then yes, you
could say that there is no ME. But that research shows clearly that
there is an ME. Travis' research in the International Journal of
Neuroscience showed that people in one room using a mental technique
would affect the brain and body of people in another room. Therefore, a
mental technique (ie. thought or some kind of energy from the brain and
body) can survive beyond a few millimetres and have dramatic effects at
a distance. He showed this twice. Other studies showed related results.
Throwing science out the window is what fundamentalist nutcases do.

Recap:
1. Superconductors exist.
2. Most scientists believe that any energy can take on the quality of a
superconductor.
3. Information (power) can be teleported, and most scientists believe it
is routine in the universe.
4. Mental activity (thought) can have action at a distance.

OffWorld