TurquoiseB wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 28, 2008, at 11:53 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>>
>>> If such a treat had been made
>>>
>> Uh, oh, Curtis, there you go again, doggonnit.  Will
>> you please get out of this Halloween mode?  Things
>> are scary enough around here as it is.
>>

> Interestingly, in France and now in Spain,
> Halloween has never really been a big deal,
> or celebrated. It's only lately that it's
> been merchandized to kids and their parents.
It certainly has become highly commercialized in the US with rows
devoted to Halloween stuff in stores.  Now some of those rows are
already filled with Christmas stuff.  Shop often shop early I guess.  I
think this year's Christmas is going to be Bushmas which is the name we
should give at I don't think people will have that much to spend.  In
fact I've decided my annual holiday video will be about celebrating
Bushmas and the upcoming Bush Great Depression.