On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Indeed the turn out for early voting is pretty amazing.  Though who will win
on Nov. 4th is a toss up right until the Supreme Court makes the final
decision, there appears to be a strong turn out for Obama and the Democrats.
In my experience, early voters are voting for change and vote against the
grain.