--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I grok what you're saying, Peter, but what about all that esoteric
> ooga-booga, like nadi granthis in the sushumna blocking kundalini in
> the third chakra? What's the connection between that stuff and
> Realization?

Grace and *effort* are required to remove the three esoteric 'knots'
or granthis'. Something MMY didn't want to scare you with, and yes,
effort *is* required by living the ethical principles delineated by
Patanjali in his first two limbs of Yoga!  If you think TM is going to
remove all of your bad habits and you're just waiting for it to kick
in, you'll be waiting a long, long, long time. Get with the FULL
Patanjali program and start making real progress!! (I'm sure Peter has
his own suggestions....).