> Possibly because she'll be competing against them
> in the ratings.
>
> I'm predicting that (assuming an Obama win) when this
> is all over, Sarah Palin will go back to Alaska and
> choose not to run in the next Gubernatorial election.
>
> Instead, I expect her to get her own national talk TV
> show, and use that as platform to push her candidacy
> for President in the next election.
>
> You heard it here first. Lou Valentino, eat your
> heart out.  :-)

BTW, I'm serious about this. I think that
she's developed a real *taste* for being
in front of the cameras and playing dressup.
And a phone-in TV talk show would be the
perfect forum for her, because her handlers
could filter the callers and feed her soft-
balls and obvious Leftist crackpots to play
off of.

We've got a few SciFi freaks here. Has anyone
read Norman Spinrad's seminal "Bug Jack Barron?"
Here's a short review, although the reference
to "long out of print" does not seem to be
true, because my Google search also brought
up a current listing on Amazon:

http://www.sfsite.com/08b/bj134.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Bug-Jack-Barron-Norman-Spinrad/dp/1585675857

It's about a TV phone-in talk show host who
becomes the most powerful person in America.