> If you are so sure that such a thing exists then you need to
> supply us credulous dopes with at least a partial list of titles
> of the teadhings so that we may ascertain for ourselve if such
> teachings were ever committed to print.

With all due respect, I don't "need" to do anything.  :-)

-------So you never need too go to the restroom?
Or must due respect preceed that act before you respond as well ;)

My knowledge of such things comes primarily from my friend
at Naropa.  The latest visiting Kempo is from a Tibetan
monastery in Bhutan.  I will try to find out the particulars
for you.  The teachings he gave there in Boulder, on his one-
day stop, were in Tibetan, translated "on the fly" by exper-
ienced translators there.

------Strange we're discussing 'needed' things, and you raise 'the fly.'

I *have* heard such teachings discussed among other Tibetan
groups in Santa Fe, similarly oral.  To be honest, they
were primarily discussed there in the Santa Fe sanghas as
a curiosity, because no one had need of them.  :-)

-------My frend who is always wiser than myself is who raised the question to me about your friend. I bet my friend can beat your friend up. But she doesn't like getting into pissing matches.

> My disbelief comes as a result of positing that there is such
> a thing or its equivalent as CC in the Vajrayana.

That was my "mapping," trying to relate what my friend was
writing to me into TM-speak.

--------Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get it.

> For instance, the real analogy in the Vajrayana for enlightenment
> would be ascertaining the Trikaya which would be much more like
< Vedic Cognition. And this would be really just the start of clear
> experience of shunyata.
>
> The only real thing I can think which might be like what you
> mention was always freely available in the Madhiyatmikavatara,
> and that is the description of the bhumis.

It is possible.  Everything I have heard about such teachings
as my friend described in the past has been unfortunately
second-hand.

-------My teachings were first hand, and then second head. That was fortunate. On my palms.

> Of course in the Guhyagarbha there are a further five bhumis
> pertaining to Dzogchen that are not considered in the Mahayana.

This Kempo is from the Dzogchen tradition.

--------Khenpo Lopon? It's a small world.

> Does your friend suggest some other levels perhaps beyond these?

He was remarkably unforthcoming on details.  I'll see if I
can get him to be less so.  :-)

--------My friend came, but much later.

> I laugh at your naivete. I see now why you were a TM teacher,
> because you'll accept any fodder and sell it as high powered
> gasoline for Ferraris.

Just as I laugh at your consistent assumption that just
because you personally haven't run into something, it
doesn't exist.  :-)

--------He who laughs last laughs loudest. That's my last assumption that you'll ever have.
:):)

pUnc