bob_brigante wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
>>
>>> Hansen's doesn't make a cola that I'm aware of.
>>>
>> There's China Cola:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Cola
>>
>> Ingredients: Purified carbonated water, raw cane sugar, szechuan
>>
> peony
>
>> root, cassia bark, Malaysian vanilla, oils of lemon, lime and
>>
> orange,
>
>> nutmeg, cloves, licorice, cardamom, caramel color, citric and
>> phosphoric acids.
>>

> ********
>
> I'm not crazy about the phosphoric acid (which is probably why
> Hansens does not make a cola) -- if I wanted to lose bone density,
> I'd pay $20 mil be a space tourist:
>
> "Phosphoric acid, used in many soft drinks (primarily cola), has been
> linked to lower bone density in epidemiological studies. For example,
> a study[2] using dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry rather than a
> questionnaire about breakage, provides reasonable evidence to support
> the theory that drinking cola results in lower bone density
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphoric_acid

Red Bull Cola doesn't have phosphoric acid.
www.redbullcola.com

We're  talking about an occasional drink here not a regular daily
addiction like so many folks have.  I know people who instead of coffee
drink diet colas daily.  And BTW, the theater I go to is not owned by
the studios but by a local entrepreneur, probably a software millionaire
who likes movies.   He bought up a lot of the local third party
theaters, refurbished them and put in digital projection systems.  He
also built one new multiplex in a city that didn't have one.