> > Very nicely said.  You're good at this, Jeff.  Do you
> > get a chance to perform auditing yourself, or other-
> > wise teach within the organization?
>
> Thanks.  Yes, I'm an auditor and lecturer.  I deal mostly with
people
> for whom it is all brand new.

Cool.  Back in the TM world, I used to like doing intro
lectures.  I wound up giving a lot of advanced lectures
at centers and residence courses, but to be honest the
best thing I liked about them was not the prepared spiel
but the Q&A.  I liked that process of being thrown a
question I had no canned answer for, and having an answer
come out anyway, distilled from 20 different things I'd
heard in 20 different situations but had never pulled
together before, and intuiting that it was an *OK*
answser.  Real magic.

Unc