From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 1:08 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jonestown

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Gems of nastiness whose master often said "speak the truth which is
sweet."

I've said this before and I am not ashamed of saying it again; I
definately have a lot to learn about being sweet.

That said, when fellows like you unhestitantly not only spread the most
poisenous rumors, but also in the process aspire to make money - are
such persons inviting sweetness ?

You certainly didn't learn much between your 1st & 2nd paragraphs. Who's
making money?

Perhaps I will be judged hard for being hard towards ruffians. I could
not care less.

Ah, but you should. Unless you want to live your life as a complete
hypocrite, violating some of Maharishi's most cherished teachings.