<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hey Turq,
> >
> > A writer's compliment from you is much appreciated. What's that I
> > hear...I think I can hear Nabby's teeth grinding!
> >
> > Certainly from my journey on FFL anything I would write about my
> > experiences in the movement would be kinder and gentler than what
> > would have written closer to the experiences. Processing things
here
> > has been very helpful personally.
> >
> > You see Nabby? FFL has nourished Curtis's soul. Even got him
meditating
> > again I think. So perhaps I'm not such an evil character after
all.

> Well for 6 months regularly after Maharishis died anyway.  It didn't
> survive my last personal time cost benefit audit.  But I wouldn't
> hesitate to meditate again.  I do enjoy it. TM is an old friend
that I
> don't have to talk with every day, but whenever we do connect it
feels
> the same.

Wow, Curtis, that's great to hear.

Now, let me tell you about this program I want you to attend.  It's
called the Recertification Program.

Of course, I expect you to start wearing a tie, give up all semblance
of common sense in your life, and then we'll be shipping you off to
Russia, on your expense, of course...