Son, assumptions are not a good travelling companion; and you make many
of them. It was the Yanks that called me Merlin years ago, you know what
they are like eh – just a bit of fun. The Name is Richard, or Dick
OK.

Why is this group ALWAYS so hostile?  I talk of what I have found in
life, and I am told that I talk about it well. But you are free to talk
about what you have found in life. Or are only YOU allowed to do it?
Wind your neck in lad, wipe your arse and get a grip of yourself, for
life might catch up with you one day – then you will shit a brick
eh.  Sorry I said anything – rest in heavily pace in the sound of
your own voice amigo – it ain't worth listening to. Go eat your
bollock lad - best not use them for breeding eh.

Merlin of Exmoor.