Thank you sir for the time and effort of that synopsis. But yes I had
gathered that years ago – and it so it with so many chat groups. It
is sad. This is why it is important to write about these things
honestly, and which I am my colleagues do – to try and help the kids
– not lecture them or teach them anything, for they must learn for
themselves, but to just encourage them and try to help. It is not easy.
I detest guru's and I am certainly not one.

The only comment I would make to that is that one DOES NOT have to
meditate to find the transcendent – emphatically not. I have never
meditated in my life. But, if it helps them in some way, then fine, go
for it.

Cheers.

Dick.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>