From: Richard J. Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Post Count
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 9:15 PM

Judy wrote:
> Alex, Tuesday's post count had me at 48. I made only
> two posts after that, but Wednesday's post count had
> me at 51. So there's an error somewhere.

Error? The only error I see is you were over the limit
and instead of refraining from sending anymore posts
you went online and slammed me and Barry, calling
us liars for no apparent good reason. You should have
worked this out with the counters BEFORE you lied like
you did. You known perfectly well I have not posted
any lies to this forum - if I did, you would have
pointed them out by now.

The counters do not lie and there is no glitch - now
you're way over the limit! Maybe you should keep
your pie hole shut for about a week and stop this
incessant trolling!