Richard:

> So, Judy posts over the limit, sneaks back in a calls me a liar, for no
> good reason, without even posting any evidence, but I'm the 'troll'.
>
> So, I was right, you don't care that Judy called me a liar for no good
> reason and without posting any evidence - you think it's all about the
> posting limits.

I figured it was a petty agenda payback for her calling you a liar and
not really about the posting limits.  You are predictable like that.

And no I don't care if she called you a liar.  I care if someone calls
ME a liar.

Do you see how trying to punish her in a different way because you
felt hurt makes you appear trollish Richard?