Hebephrenia is more extreme than this quote. You can
feel an attempt to explain in his speech. It is
confused because he doesn't really understand what he
is attempting to explain. He has an "intuitive" grasp
of it, but it is not yet integrated enough with his
speech. This happens often with people and is why our
speech is peppered with "you know" and "uhms" and
"ahs". Unfortunately he happnes to be president and
open to public scrutiny. He's not an intellectual and
not used to thinking about or explaining complex
subjects. He should do what Regan did and have others
explain the nuts and bolts of complex economic
policies. Being an over-educated intellectual, he
drives me nuts!

--- johnlasher20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>