--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:

> > You are easily disturbed Peter. Did you ever doubt that MMY was
> worried about
> > the CIA at some point?
>
> Peter was not there, he doesn't have a clue.
>
> Armed americans was caught on the bridge to Kulm heading for
Maharishis
> Suite stopped by WYMS in the last minute; Maharishis DC3 was blown up
> on an airfield in Germany. Hotels with CP's was set on fire in Manila.
>
> Reports of CIA activity against the Movement was coming in from every
> corner of the earth during the 70's and 80's due to that president
> Carter's bizzare religious engagements. He also engaged this foolish
> CIA, the greatest amatuers within the intelligence agencies of the
> world to stop "that maharishi and his world government".
>
> What an utter fool that president Carter was, >>

Yes, Carter was a religious nutcase at the time, and people thought he
was reasonable. He was not. He was a stupid uneducated nobody, and
Maharishi ran circles around him and the CIA. The CIA are total bumbling
bafoons even in their own world. In Maharishi's world, they were taken
to the cleaners and put through the ringer.  Lol...I hope they are
reading this, because every single one of them, who knows anything about
this, knows it is true.

Now there are a hundred thousand Maharishis coming into full blossom in
the next few years, and they are trembling at the knees and collapsing
helplessly into ga ga land.

OffWorld