--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "guyfawkes91" <guyfawkes91@>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> It's true the CIA infiltrated the movement. They wouldn't have been
> >> doing their job properly if they didn't infiltrate an organization
> >> that had declared itself to be a world government and was moving
> >> armies around the flash points of the world.
> >
> > Agreed, but these agencies had everything; the literature, the Puja,
> > the Steps.
> > They must have known that we where not up to mischief. Yet they
tried
> > again and again to eliminate Maharishi, not knowing His status of
> > invincibility. This was going on for perhaps 25 years or more.
> > During all this time they certainly did not do their job since they
> > did
> > not understand even the simplest of facts; that the Movement only
> > wanted good everywhere.
>

> They knew because their own people were TM teachers. A friend of mine
> was a Navy Seal and Navy officer.  His TTC was paid for by the
> military. They must've realized, like the Russians, that there's no
> better way to weaken a country than to introduce cults like the TM
> Org,>>

In 1985, for the probably the first time ever, about 10 of us TM'rs were
in Moscow and Leningrad, as part of our art school trip from Wnchester,
England. It was probably the first time ever that TM'rs had been in the
Soviet Union. The old guy in charge of the Soviet Union died a couple of
days after we got there, and the next week, while we were still there,
Gorbachev came into power.

True story.  Coinicidence? Probably not.

OffWorld