> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@>

> <salsunshine@>

> Accommodation
> is
> > > Assembly.
> Qualifications
> > > include
> > > self -

> > > Maharishi
> hours
> > > have

> tmcenter@

> wage.
> > > >

> > > This is not a defense of the TMO in this instance, Bongo Brazil,
> but
> > > you're wrong when you wrote:
> > >
> > > "That doesn't remotely meet the minimum wage."
> > >
> > > Well, actually, it does:
> > >
> > > Assume 30 days in a month, less 4 days off = 26 working days.
> > >
> > > 26 working days times 4.5 hours of work a day = 117 hours total
> work
> > > per month.
> > >
> > > 117 hours times the future minimum wage (effective July 24, 2009)
> of
> > > $7.25/hour = $848.25 mimimum wage for the month.
> > >
> > > $848.25 less the $500.00 minimum they pay you = $348.25
> > >
> > > ...and what is the reasonable market value of a room rented for
> one
> > > month in the Peaceful Palate?
> > >
> > > I don't know what the rental market is in Iowa but, gosh, I'd
> LOVE to
> > > pay less than $12.00 a day (which is what $348.25 divided by 30
> days
> > > equals) for a room!  The last hotel room I stayed in (in
> Baltimore at
> > > the Sheridan) was $200 a day!
> > >
> > > And we haven't even factored in the 4% on top of everything they
> will
> > > pay you.
> > >
> > > Again, I'm not a fan of the TMO or its slave-labor policies but
> it is
> > > certainly not what you suggest it is, Bongo.
> >

> > It's a total crap deal, Magoo, and you know it.
> >

> Do you not read English?
>
> Are your reading skills as bad as your political positions?
>
> Read what I wrote above: "...its slave-labor policies" and "I'm not a
> fan of the TMO..." and "This is not a defense of the TMO".
>
> Of course it's a total crap deal, as I made QUITE clear.
>
> The issue was your shouting your mouth off by saying things that you
> obviously don't think through.
>
> See if you can limit your comments to that and not try and divert it
> to something that we obviously agree on.
>
> Can't you proffer a simple "I stand corrected"?  Is that so hard for
> you to do?

On the minimum wage, I stand corrected. But with what's left of the
economy and jobs after the fine work of your selfish, greedy
free-market deregulate-the-industry pals in the financial sector it
just might be the only thing available for someone with the skills
mentioned above.

Now let's see you proffer a simple "I stand corrected" with regard to
legitimate global warming science and the fraudulent 'experts' you put
forward to deny its causes.