--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > Barry moved the goal posts. He has a new requirement following up his
> > complaint that women who talk the talk rather than walk the talk are
> > not "real" feminists. Not only must "real" feminists prove they have
> > DONE something in life but provide evidence they have selflessly
> > helped OTHERS.
>
> Raunchy, your life will be happier if you ignore Turq.  He teases and
> trolls you.  He has admitted as much.  You haven't been in the dance
> to the death with him for long.  You still can be saved. Otherwise,
> you might find yourself 15 years from now having the same battles with
> him.
>
> Yes, I believe you are a feminist.    And I also believe you have some
> wacky ideas.  It might comfort you to know that I believe Turq has
> some wacky ides too. :)

Does something follow the colon? : Since, I've jumped on board with
Judy taking turns calling Barry out on his nasty attacks, and
fabrications, he has become the wizened voice of "He who must not be
named" Lord Voldemort trapped in a snakes body. The only thing that
will set him free from his terrible fate is the consistent thumping he
gets from the Amazon women kicking his butt. Not to worry. I'm having
fun. Thanks anyway.