Jim wrote:
> What I find utterly fascinating with this
> Turq character is that 30 years after he
> stopped TM he still can't stop talking about
> it, literally day out and day, year after
> year here on FFL. Makes you wonder if his
> life somehow stopped overnight when he quit -
> and what a tremendous impact Maharishi has
> had on this soul !

Some people just feel better when they have
someone to talk to, Jim.

"At one time, Barry, who says there is no such
thing as a cult victim, followed the Maharishi.
However, Maharishi apparently wasn't crazy
enough for Barry's tastes. So he left to find
another guru. He settled on Freddie Lenz, one
of the most destructive cult leaders of the
past decade. Lenz left a path of ruined lives,
including women who charged him with sexual
abuse, suicides, and at least one member who
mysteriously vanished. The police suspect foul
play. Earlier this year, Crazy Freddie
swallowed a bottle of barbiturate pills and
went swimming. He tried to take his girlfriend
and dog with him (drugged them both). The girl
and dog survived." - Andrew A. Skolnick

Read more:

From: TurquoiseB
Subject: No apology here