> >> Yes I paid.  My husband asked if I could come back and finish
the
> >> course at a later date and they said yes. Their theory was that
> >> wasn't ready.  No refund.  Should I go back now?  :)
>
> It would be interesting to see if they'd honor the agreement.
> My bet is no.
>
> Sal

speaking of agreements i recall that a few years ago the tmo was
offering bonds in the US for a set amount of interest. i don't
recall all of the details, but i do remember the rate of return was
pretty good. does anyone have any info about whether they paid up,
or anyone purchased these? (not looking to invest-- just curious
about the follow up). thanks.