--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I was going to say, yeah, what did you learn from the homeless
fixing the mutt. That they are human. That we should spend out money
on stray dogs. That we sould fix them and then let them go get killed
or picked up by the spca? That American women are bitches? That they
don't care if they get dirty walking through a crowd of himeless over
fucked up puppies?  They last I suspect was poetic licence.

> I don't get it. What was to learn?  Greater than this passive
absorption is to actually do something oneself, like give those bums
five bucks too make up for the lost liquor funds. Or something. I
learned squat.  This was a load of crap.  Not that I was following
the conversation. When it started looking and acting like a chomped
mutt, and everyone started throwing their liquor change in to fix it
I figured it was time to go get drunk by myself.

> And then my wife walked in and told me to get the fuck off the
computer for a minute and to take her to Macys.

Teachers everywhere, dude.  I sincerely hope you took
her advice and went to Macy's.  :-)

Unc