--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Barry,
> > >
> > > I knew that even before you typed the email to the moderators.
> > >
> > > JR
> >

> > John, what specifically did you know -before- Barry "typed
> > the email to the moderators"?
>

> Ask Barry.  He knows it and he can confirm it.

John in Brazil,

I really, really hate to use up my last post of
the week dealing with horseshit like this, but
since JohnR has chosen to act like a low-life
scumbag, I must.

I have no earthly idea what JohnR is talking about.

What he seems to be doing is claiming AFTER THE
FACT AND WITH NO POSSIBILITY OF PROOF
that he "knew" that my friend's medical condition
was that she was pregnant.

I think that's total bullshit.

I offered him an opportunity to prove or disprove
his contention that Jyotish is a science and he
replied once and *only* once to this group, coming
up with excuses for why he probably wouldn't
participate in my test, and then ending by saying
that he "might" post to the group if he saw some-
thing interesting in the chart.

He never made such a post. He never sent anything
to me in email.

Basically, as far as I can tell, what he is doing
now is lying.

Worse, he's lying in the same way that Lou Valentino
lies. Lou has a proven history of making "predictions"
on his website and claiming that they are "85% accurate"
and then going back later and 1) EDITING the previous
predictions to take out the things that were incorrect,
and 2) DELETING all the old predictions so that no one
can check up on his claims of "accuracy." In other
words, Lou is a charlatan.

I was willing to give JohnR a break and suggest only
that he had no balls for not participating in my little
test. That would have been an improvement over what
he's trying to do now.

Now he's *claiming* that he "knew" something. Well, if
he really "knew" it, he was afraid to post it to the
group, wasn't he. Bottom line of that is that he has
no balls.

If he *didn't* know anything, and is now claiming to
have only to protect his own rep as a Jyotishi and
Jyotish itself, again there is the same bottom line --
no balls.

I really did give the guy a chance. And this is what
he does with it.

I think that the conclusion that any thinking person
should draw from this is that Jyotish is a crock of
shit *and* that its practitioners like JohnR *know*
that it's a crock of shit. In other words, they are
charlatans.

If JohnR feels differently, and cares to dispute this,
there is only one way to do so -- put his "predictions"
to the test. Allow me or someone else to propose another
"blind test" and this time follow through with it and
post his analysis of the chart in question.

That's what a person who had balls would do.

I expect JohnR to whine and lie instead.