So Doug, you're saying there are dome-eligible
Fairfield 'rus who would rather meditate at home?
I wonder if they reject the notion that group
practice of the TM-Sidhi program creates good
in society. It would be interesting if they
believe in the efficacy of the TM-Sidhi program,
but reject the Maharishi Effect.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" wrote:

> Relevant thread,
>
> canvassing around as to why folks are
> not in the dome meditating,
> most often say they `like' meditating
> at home instead of the domes.
> That then breaks down, to that there is
> too much sleeping in the
> domes which dulls the experience, or
> there are too many people bad
> from the old TM-movement and therefore
> the feeling is bad in there
> and 3) there is a comunalenment in the
> group that the administration
> by their chs keeping it from happening.

Doug, what are you saying in Point 3 above?

> Mostly folks in the larger meditating
> community would rather meditate
> at home and have a better experience
> than going up on campus.