> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK, I'll give it a try:

As bees follow the queen-bee when she flies out or returns
to the nest (a rather free translation) so do indriyas become
niruddha in citta-nirodha; that's called pratyaahaara.

1 indriya a. belonging or agreeable to Indra. m. a friend of Indra. --
 n. Indra's chief quality i.e. strength, might; used also of man's
powers, esp. a sense or organ of sense, also the virile power, concr,
semen.

1 niruddha a. held back, obstructed; expelled, rejected; stuffed or
filled with (instr. or ---).

1 nirodha m. shutting in, confinement, restraint, coercion,
oppression.