--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Arhata Osho
<arhatafreespe...@...> wrote:

> Canned, self promoting, and, spiritual pamphlets??  I've been doing
> this for 15 years
> with millions of people purely from truth and a passion and, this
>  judgment is
> a new one!  Thank you!  Something I've wrote has provoked
> insecurities and that's
> good as it's an opportunity for those who see it different than it's
>  intent to question

Arhata,

This rap might work on teenagers on Venice Beach but you are not gunna
get any traction with this technique on this board. Insecurity is not
one of this group's qualities.

I checked our your site and you seem like an interesting enough guy.
I would read more of your story.  But you are gunna get a warmer
reception here if you treat us like peers and not a class that you
need to enlighten.  I don't know your story, which might be
interesting.  How about putting down the signs and just talking like
we're just folks.

Tell us about how you got from your daddy's knee to standing around on
Venice Beach spreading a message to strangers.  I'm a busker and would
be more than interested in hearing about your experiences.

This can be a friendly place and people will give you an ear if you
show up as yourself behind your "message."  Ya feel me?

Curtis

> why they see it in a negative light.  Canned? Wow - that's a strange
>  characterization
> as I copy no one and write in a 'stream of consciousness' as I am now.
>  Self promoting is not a sin, but have no idea how that is here? A
dialog is
> good and certainly I hope anyone who feels moved about my last 2
> writings (Old People and Reinvent Yourself) will respond with any
>  thoughts! To be open and to 'let go' are routes to a
spiritual/conscious